2014 - 2019 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra Installation
GlowShift Gauges 2014 - 2019 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra Install Guide
- My gauges do not have a yellow wire, they have a white wire. Do I just install the white wire in place of the yellow?
- My kit didn’t come with expandable circuits, how do I wire the to the fuse box?
- How do I wire the gauges if I am not using the “Optional” 3 gauge wiring kit?
- In section 5 of the installation guide step 2 says “Wrap Teflon Tape around the brass fitting on the back of the boost gauge, then attach the brass fitting using a 13mm wrench” What am I attaching the brass fitting to if it is already attached to the gaug
- Is the 18’ sensor harness required or can I extend the sensor harness myself?
- Do I need to put Teflon tape on the Fuel Pressure Sensor?