The most common selection of gauges for a 2007-20013 Silverado/Sierra Duramax is 60 PSI Boost Pressure, 1500 Exhaust Gas Temperature, Transmission Temperature, 30 PSI Fuel Pressure, and or Rail Pressure. Please Note: Our Fuel Pressure Gauge will only work if an aftermarket lift pump is installed on a 2007-20013 Silverado/Sierra Duramax
- Do you need to Drill and Tap for a Boost reading on a 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra Duramax?
- I installed a fuel pressure gauge on my 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra Duramax and the gauge does not read any pressure. Why?
- Where can I install a Oil Pressure/Oil Temperature sensor on a 2000-2006 Silverado/Sierra with a 4.8/5.3/6.0 Gas Engine?
- Will the 2007-2013 Silverado/Sierra Duramax pod work on a Silverado/Sierra Gasoline truck?
- Do I need a Stubby sensor when installing a Transmission temperature sensor into the test port of my 2000-2006 Silverado/Sierra with a 4L60e/4L80e?