On the 2000-2006 Silverado/Sierra 4.8/5.3/6.0 Liter engines there is a coolant port on the cylinder head. Once the coolant port plug is removed, you can install our Water Temperature Sensor Thread Adapter for LS Engines. This adapter will allow you to install the provided Glowshift Water Temperature sensor into your 4.8/5.3/6.0 Liter engine.
Have more questions? Submit a request
- Where can I install a Oil Pressure/Oil Temperature sensor on a 2000-2006 Silverado/Sierra with a 4.8/5.3/6.0 Gas Engine?
- Do I need a Stubby sensor when installing a Transmission temperature sensor into the test port of my 2000-2006 Silverado/Sierra with a 4L60e/4L80e?
- Do you have a fuel pressure adapter that will work on my 2000-2006 Silverado/Sierra with a 4.8/5.3/6.0 Gas Engine?
- Is the fuse panel installation the same for a Gasoline 4.8/5.3/6.0 2000-2006 Silverado/Sierra?
- Do you need to Drill and Tap or are there other options to install my Boost gauge on a 2000-2006 Silverado/Sierra Duramax?
Article is closed for comments.