Glowshift and MaxTow Series Gauges will work with both Gasoline and Diesel applications. The 1999-2007 Super Duty Pods will also work with the F-250 equipped with the gasoline 5.4L and 6.8 V10 Engines.
- What size transmission cooler line adapter do I need for my 1999-2007 Super Duty? ⅜ or ½?
- Which manifold should I install my EGT Probe on my 1999-2007 Super Duty? Left side or Right side?
- If I install an Oil Pressure or Oil Temperature sensor in my factory sensor location on my 1999-2007 Ford Superduty, will it cause a check engine light?
- Can I install the 1999-2007 Four Gauge Pillar Pod and the 1999-2007 Three Gauge Dash pod?
- Is a Transmission Test Port Extender needed on a 1999-2007 Super Duty when installing a Transmission Temperature Gauge?