Based on the research done here at Glowshift, due to the different model types and applications, the 1999-2007 truck could have been ordered from the factory some trucks came equipped with ⅜ cooler line and others came with ½ cooler lines. We offer both adapters on our website under a transmission adapter and we highly recommend customers measure the outer diameter of their cooler lines before making any purchases.
- Is a Transmission Test Port Extender needed on a 1999-2007 Super Duty when installing a Transmission Temperature Gauge?
- Do you offer a Water Pressure Gauge for a 2003-2007 Super Duty?
- Will installing the Heater Plug Adapter cause the Check Engine Light come on in my 1999.5-2002 Super Duty ?
- If I install an Oil Pressure or Oil Temperature sensor in my factory sensor location on my 1999-2007 Ford Superduty, will it cause a check engine light?
- If I am installing the fuel pressure sensor at the fuel filter port, do I have to use the 6.0L Adapter?