The Exhaust Temperature Gauge steel braided cable can withstand higher temperature than a regular harness, however, we still recommend staying at least 6 inches away from any heat source.
- Should I use thread sealant, or teflon tape to install the fuel pressure sensor?
- I have finished the install, and checked for loose connections and leaks - but the gauges are still not powering on. What should I do?
- I did not purchase the HPOP Gauge Pigtail Harness, can I still install this gauge on my 7.3L/6.0L Ford Powerstroke?
- What is the difference between the 30,000PSI Fuel Rail Pressure and the 30/100PSI Fuel Pressure?
- Can I attach the dimmer wire to the adjustable light dimming settings used for the lighting in the cabin of the vehicle/dash?